From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: dashboard ticket query ordering
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 08:53:20 GMT
I think that the ability to reorder would be good, along with user
configurability in the long run, but I would still like to see the
initial ordering being more helpful. If we are not able to order tickets
sensibly on the top level dashboard at this point, I would wonder how a
user would manage it.

Cheers,
Gary