From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject #190 (Was: Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #154: Installer fails when providing repository type without a path and vice versa)
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 13:32:48 GMT
On 04/10/12 13:53, Jure Žitnik wrote:
> Hi Gary,
>
> On 10/3/12 12:00 PM, Gary Martin wrote:
>> Hi Jure,
>>
>> Annoyingly it seems that adding attachments does not trigger email
>> updates so I missed your patch for this issue.
>
> Another ticket that's pending proposed patch review is #190.

Good point. Here is the link to that ticket for more information:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/190

The fix is pretty simple and I don't see any particular problem with it.

One thing worth noting is that I believe you can replace

    more_link_href = req.href('query', args)

with

    more_link_href = req.href.query(args)

Personally, I am not sure that the latter is any better style but you
may spot that kind of code in places. I would be happy to commit Jure's
patch unchanged.

Cheers,
     Gary