From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #177: Move 'comment:1' and 'reply to' indicators under the time in ticket view
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 12:36:22 GMT
Hi,

I think I am about to complete the work specified by this ticket
(https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/177) based on the work that
Olemis has done. Essentially this is just to move the comment, follow up
and reply to information so that it makes use of more of the whitespace
we have introduced to the left of the comment text.

The widths of the column and aspects of time display will be considered
in other tickets.

There is also an interesting question of where the user name and the
edit and reply buttons should go but those decisions can be implemented
outside this ticket.

Incidentally, hiding the buttons by default when the pointer is not over
the ticket row is going to be dealt with in
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/182 which looks pretty good
- I just need to find a way to test whether this works in touchscreen
situations (or examine the code to get an idea).

Cheers,
     Gary