From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #187: Remove row count and results pagination from Dashboard
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 09:52:16 GMT
There are two ways we can do this.

1. We can add a "show_paginator" argument to the TicketQueryWidget and set
it to False for every widget instance on dashboard.
   The plus side is that this leaves as with the option to have both style
instances of the widget.
   The negative side is that we keep some dead code if we never use the
option with shown paginator.

2. The simple solution is to simply remove the pagination stuff from the
widget_grid.html.
    As far as I can tell, the widget is not used outside the dashboard
anyway.

Peter