From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #95: Display of owner in dashboard views should depend on the availability of the field
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:22:20 GMT
I need some more input on this one.
Ticket mentions dashboard views displaying fields that do not exist in the
model.
Reference to https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/93#comment:6suggests
that field in question was milestone/owner.

However there are no views in dashboard that would display the non-existing
fields.
Furthermore, all views in dashboard deal with tickets only.

Am I looking at the wrong thing or is this ticket obsolete?

Peter