From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: #187: Remove row count and results pagination from Dashboard (Was: Re: Trying to get started on Bloodhound development)
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 06:32:38 GMT
I will have a look, it sounds as a good place to start.

While trying to reproduce this, I also wrote down some of
the peculiarities that I observed as a new Bloodhound user. I'll post them
to the list when I get a grasp of UI philosophy and project itself.

Peter

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com>wrote:

> Peter,
>
> So, it does seem a little difficult to scan for suitable tickets. I
> imagine that https://issues.apache.org/**bloodhound/ticket/187<https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/187>should
be pretty straight forward and would give you a vague look at the