From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #209: In documentation layout code/cli examples interfere with TOC
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 05:02:04 GMT
This is the first issue that I am posting to the official BH BH tracker.
A couple of things:

1. The component is probably incorrect. I was looking for "documentation"
or "wiki" components but settled with "ui design". I think one of
the mentioned components could be useful for tickets like this.

2. How can I change the description of the ticket? This works fine in my
local BH but I am not able to do it in official BH. I am just not seeing
the field in the "Modify" section. Is that a known bug in the current
version installed or should it work for me?

Peter