From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Trying to get started on Bloodhound development
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:52:06 GMT
Hello,

I am looking to join the Bloodhound community to help out.
For now I am doing some digging around installation-running-code
changes-deploy cycle.

When following the
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundContributing document I
found a bit of inconsistency between the document and my results trying to
follow it. It suggests that the source is placed in
installer/bloodhound/src where it can be tweaked with.
In my case, I only get source for external modules but not for the
Bloodhound itself. Probably just a missinformation in document or am I
doing something wrong?

Also, If you have some beginner's task at hand that could be a side product
of my Bloodhound explorations, let me know.

Cheers,
Peter