From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject I can not reset my password in issue tracker
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2012 12:29:32 GMT
I wanted to reset my password on "https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound" but
it does not work.
I receive the email with new password but the page says:

AttributeError: Cannot find an implementation of the
"IPasswordHashMethod" interface named "HtDigestHashMethod".  Please
update the option account-manager.hash_method in trac.ini

I am unable to login with the new password.

It sounds like a configuration issue. Can someone with admin privileges fix
that and/or resets my password? I do not have access to the bloodhound
until this gets resolved somehow.

I will also file a bug as I should not receive an email password that does
not work.

Peter