From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #187: Remove row count and results pagination from Dashboard
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:50:29 GMT
Patch looks nice . Most of it will be approved by me , except for the
changes in widget_grid.html , which need to take into consideration
the modifications submitted for #80 which allow for more flexibility
considering the fact that other pagination templates besides
page_index.html may be included .

IMO 90% of the work has been done ... congrats !
:)