From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] WikiStart modified
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 02:48:17 GMT
that was jftr because maybe we were reading the same page but it was
not rendered the same .
;)

I started with all those modifications because I noticed that people
would not be able to view ML e-mail address and subscribe . That's
actually a barrier for potential contributors .

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/