From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #203: Wiki toolbar not visible
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 00:21:59 GMT
> On 09/25/2012 03:13 AM, Olemis Lang wrote:
>> On 9/24/12, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
>>> On 24/09/12 19:10, Apache Bloodhound wrote:
>> [...]
>>>>
>>> Well in that case we could just remove all the DIV.trac-resizable and
>>> DIV.trac-grip css from that patch. This seems a particularly good option
>>> as the patch has gone beyond its remit by adding the styles for the
>>> resize bar.

[...]
>> I'll update the ticket to reflect this situation .
>>

> Personally I really don't like to see tickets expanding beyond the
> original description of work, even if there is a perception that some
> extra piece of work is relatively small. In contrast I have no problem
> with seeing tickets that specify small changes created to cover the
> extra work as it should allow us to close the original ticket sooner.

ok ... it's just that doing things this way adds an extra level of
attention (effort) in conversation and potential repetition of
arguments if tickets are about similar subjects . Anyway ...

> Meanwhile, the problem introduced by setting the width to 100% that was
> pointed out by Olemis, also exists to some extent on the edit wiki page
> view. Setting a limit on the scope of this rule is therefore still going
> to be a substandard solution.

I was thinking of something like (I'm not sure this is accurate , but
I hope u get the idea ... ;)

{{{
#!css
.wiki div.trac-resizable { display: table; width: 100% }
}}}

is that ok ? or maybe I'm still missing something ?

> I think we should make this a new ticket

ok
;)

> and deal with the issue properly.

ok . I'll split that patch and submit in a separate ticket ..

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/