From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preferences bug
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 22:57:19 GMT
On 9/18/12, Branko ─îibej <brane@wandisco.com> wrote:
> I just registered as a user in our Bloodhound instance and already have
> a bug to report.

cool ! issue won't hurt anybody's feelings anymore as soon as we fix it
;)

> Since I don't have create-ticket rights, I can't do
> that in the tracker. :)

If u ask me all authenticated users should have ... unless you have
not verified your e-mail address ...

> When selecting the syntax highlighting style
>
>     https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/prefs/pygments
>
> the preview is not coloured until I change the selected style, even
> though the current style should have an effect.

I cannot reproduce this issue . It's working for me as expected ...
tested in Opera , Firefox , Safari , Google Chrome and Chromium (some
in Ubuntu 10.04 , some in Windows ...) . What browser are you using ?

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/