From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #209: In documentation layout code/cli examples interfere with TOC
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 06:00:27 GMT
On 9/24/12, Peter Koželj <peter@digiverse.si> wrote:
> This is the first issue that I am posting to the official BH BH tracker.

:)

> A couple of things:
>
> 1. The component is probably incorrect. I was looking for "documentation"
> or "wiki" components but settled with "ui design".

yes that's the one !

> I think one of
> the mentioned components could be useful for tickets like this.

we actually don't develop Trac wiki . We develop a theme that
customizes the look and feel of all parts of Trac web site (i.e.
BloodhoundThemePlugin ;) . That's why we use «ui design» component at
the moment for modifications related to theme plugin ;)

> 2. How can I change the description of the ticket? This works fine in my
> local BH but I am not able to do it in official BH. I am just not seeing
> the field in the "Modify" section.

... permissions ...

> Is that a known bug in the current
> version installed

no

> or should it work for me?

if u don't have permissions , it shouldn't .

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/