From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] Password reset for user: ianwild
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 23:39:18 GMT
yes ... sometimes reading is more top-down than bottom-up ...
sometimes it's the other way round ... and most of the time the mind
works in tricky ways [1]_

.. [1] Designing with the Mind in Mind - Chapter 4 : Reading is unnatural
        (http://www.amazon.com/Designing-Mind-Simple-Understanding-Interface/dp/012375030X)

--
Regards,

Olemis.