From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: installation procedure
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:13:31 GMT
On 9/27/12, Branko ─îibej <brane@wandisco.com> wrote:
> Are we again talking about the installation procedure for the casual
> user?

I'm not sure . I thought we were preparing for cases such as t-h.o
down , isn't it ?
Otherwise what's the goal and discussion about this time ?

> There should be no issues for packagers, since pip can install
> eggs, right?

we are trying to install plugins from source code repository so, no
eggs (... unless there's a way to generate an egg on the fly out of
t-h.o svn folder ...) .

> And please, not bitbucket.

... any special reason ?
t-h.o mirror is @ bitbucket because it is there where the OP (i.e.
hasienda ) published it . I just cloned it . In general I enjoy coding
@ bitbucket , unless I am missing something ...

--
Regards,

Olemis.