From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #203: Wiki toolbar not visible
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 02:13:03 GMT
> On 24/09/12 19:10, Apache Bloodhound wrote:

[...]
>>   > I will consider committing with:
>>   > {{{
>>   > #!css
>>   > div.trac-resizable { display: table; width: 100% }
>>   > }}}
>>   > instead of:
>>   > {{{
>>   > #!css
>>   > div.trac-resizable { display: table; width: 1px }
>>   > }}}
>>
>>   -1 , please take a look at attached screenshot to see what happens when
>>   textarea custom field is defined with ''cols'' set to `10` .
>>

> Well in that case we could just remove all the DIV.trac-resizable and
> DIV.trac-grip css from that patch. This seems a particularly good option
> as the patch has gone beyond its remit by adding the styles for the
> resize bar.

Well ... I'd rather prefer to fix the whole wiki editor (focusing on
ticket view as I was working on #146 ;) mainly considering the fact
that changes needed are so tiny . I don't think there's such a big
problem with .trac-resizable and .trac-grip . What about limiting the
scope of 100% rule to apply just for wiki pages ? In the end grip
element should be resized to div.trac-resizable container width .

I'll update the ticket to reflect this situation .

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/