From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1)
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 04:05:07 GMT
On 9/21/12, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's been about 8 weeks... time to stop fixing, and start rolling?

There are some patches in the issue tracker , pending for commit .
Especially these tickets I consider important as they add some value
to what we shall propose , mainly regarding the UI .

#203 , #53 , #138 , #139 , #201 , #45 , #174

Beyond that , maybe we can postpone #146 and other tickets scheduled
for Release 2 , yet pending , for a forthcoming 0.2.1 , 0.3.0 , ...
whatever other release number it might be .

;)

> ps. once it was announced, we've seen some new interest! round two? :-)

fwiw ... +1

--
Regards,

Olemis.