incubator-bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1)
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 06:29:11 GMT
On Sep 23, 2012 12:05 AM, "Olemis Lang" <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 9/21/12, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's been about 8 weeks... time to stop fixing, and start rolling?
> >
>
> There are some patches in the issue tracker , pending for commit .
> Especially these tickets I consider important as they add some value
> to what we shall propose , mainly regarding the UI .
>
> #203 , #53 , #138 , #139 , #201 , #45 , #174
>
> Beyond that , maybe we can postpone #146 and other tickets scheduled
> for Release 2 , yet pending , for a forthcoming 0.2.1 , 0.3.0 , ...
> whatever other release number it might be .

There are always future releases. IMO, no problem pushing changes out to
the next one. This new release is better than the last, so you're in good
shape.

Further, if those patches in the tickets have not yet been applied, then
maybe it is because they need some review, some testing, or whatever. They
haven't (yet) been applied for some reason... so why delay further to wait
for those reasons to be resolved? They'll hopefully be applied for the
next-next release.

(another happy benefit would be clearing out the IPMC concerns from the
last release)

Cheers,
-g

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message