From Mat Booth <mat.bo...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #210: Cleverer ticket CC behaviour
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 10:14:21 GMT
On 26 September 2012 11:07, Branko ─îibej <brane@wandisco.com> wrote:

> This is not something you'll figure out without a) getting user
> feedback, or b) looking at the competition. AFAICR, both Jira, Redmina
> and Bugzilla all default to not sending notifications about stuff you've
> just done in the UI.

Indeed. Just to re-iterate my last comment on the ticket:

Probably the notification system wants re-working to expose notification
settings to users instead of them being globally enforced. Something like
(but probably not as complex as) what Bugzilla does:
http://fedorapeople.org/~mbooth/BugzillaEmail.png

--
Mat Booth
Software Engineer