From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Proposal of pending tasks for beginners WAS: #187: Remove row count and results pagination from Dashboard (Was: Re: Trying to get started on Bloodhound development)
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 13:23:13 GMT
I went ahead and tagged the #119, #18, #95, #154 and #123 as starter tickets. I've also added
a table dynamically displaying 5 starter tickets to the top of the BloodhoundContributing
page:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundContributing

Hope that helps as a starting point. Happy for others to extend it. Gary for example suggested
off-list to me that tickets that are assigned to someone other than 'nobody' or accepted should
be excluded, certainly a valid suggestion.

Joe