From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Proposal of pending tasks for beginners WAS: #187: Remove row count and results pagination from Dashboard (Was: Re: Trying to get started on Bloodhound development)
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:26:03 GMT
This overlaps with two conversations we've had recently on the mailing list:

1. Adding an appropriate tag to 'starter' tickets
2. Providing appropriate ticket states, like 'awaiting review / to be reviewed' rather than
'open' for the tickets you refer to in your PS.

I prefer those two approaches personally.

- Joe