From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #95: Display of owner in dashboard views should depend on the availability of the field
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:33:57 GMT
Hi Peter,

This looks a little too early to implement as the ticket could be
considered blocked by the non-existence of suitable models. At the
moment, the only non-ticket object that has an owner is the Component.
Components are not currently viewable in a dashboard style view but I
believe that they will be in the future.

The desire for items to gain an owner field expressed in at least one
other ticket: https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/196 (for
Milestones) which, if accepted will likely result in the long term in
the ownership of Milestones, Versions and Products.

It is one of those annoying tickets where you basically know what should
be done but it probably shouldn't until something is available to
display. I would probably suggest re-assigning back to 'nobody' in this
case.

Cheers,
Gary