From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #210: Cleverer ticket CC behaviour
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 10:07:05 GMT
This is not something you'll figure out without a) getting user
feedback, or b) looking at the competition. AFAICR, both Jira, Redmina
and Bugzilla all default to not sending notifications about stuff you've
just done in the UI.

Trying to make the defaults perfect for everybody is an exercise in
futility. And whatever you do, you'll only hear complaints from the
vocal minority. :)

-- Brane

http://www.wandisco.com/subversion/download