From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #210: Cleverer ticket CC behaviour
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:56:06 GMT
I wonder if in this case it might be better for initial configuration to
send by default in both cases, but mitigate this by providing an
appropriate direct link to help users adjust the behaviour. I'm trying
to weigh up whether it would be a pity for a user to miss emails that
were actually wanted against annoyance at any perceived spamming.

Cheers,
     Gary