From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #210: Cleverer ticket CC behaviour
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:40:04 GMT
This is something that should IMO be configurable. I suggest sane
defaults are:

  * if ticket is changed via the Web UI, do not send notification;
  * if its changed via e-mail, do send notification (that's essentially
    an e-mail receipt).

However, both cases should be user-configurable, preferably per-project
and per ticket (workflow) type and eventually possibly even per workflow
transition.

-- Brane

http://www.wandisco.com/subversion/download