From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #187: Remove row count and results pagination from Dashboard
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:33:18 GMT
On 09/20/2012 02:57 PM, Olemis Lang wrote:
> On 9/20/12, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Well, it is entirely possible that I have missed the scope over which
>>> these changes apply. Do we have widgets where a change of page updates
>>> the content of the widget itself?
>> so far we don't . But I was considering this to be the case in the
>> future .
> ... considering Joachim's suggestions . I mean Edit and List buttons
> included in widget header in mockups e.g. [1]_
>
> .. [1] MultiSite - Apache Bloodhound
>          (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/product.html)

It looks to me like #80 does not provide all that much other than a
change from trac defaults in pagination to bootstrap. It doesn't look
like this change has been agreed to because there was a feeling that the
pagination was a bit too intrusive too. That means that all I can do
with that ticket is move the template to the new suggested location.

Meanwhile, I am not sure how the edit and list buttons are relevant to
this part of the discussion although I suppose could be better ways of
suggesting what the "more" link is for.. maybe.

Cheers,
     Gary