From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Proposal of pending tasks for beginners WAS: #187: Remove row count and results pagination from Dashboard (Was: Re: Trying to get started on Bloodhound development)
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:12:54 GMT
Could do but I am not sure that we should even list the higher priority
work there. Would it put potential contributors off by making them feel
that they would have more pressure on them when they are just finding
their feet in the project?

I also would prefer to not have the pagination - it is suffering from a
similar problem to the pagination on the dashboard. Why would you want
to show only 5 tickets at a time when you hit the query page view?

Hmm, I have just thought of another alternative to dropping pagination
if it affects this too. Perhaps it would be simpler to provide some kind
of extension to the query language to limit the query to the first N
tickets.

Cheers,
     Gary