From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #205: initial syntax highlighting sample fails in pygments preferences for browsers other than firefox
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 15:03:25 GMT
Brane,

I hope that this is an accurate enough description of the bug. I've
added a screenshot that I believe demonstrates the error on Chrome (with
a comparison to Firefox) and I have also added LjupĨo's observations as
they note specific browser versions that fail.

I have dropped the priority to minor for now but this may be an
appropriate issue for a starter to look at if it is considered
interesting so I will add the starter keyword shortly.

Cheers,
     Gary