From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #187: Remove row count and results pagination from Dashboard
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 17:13:28 GMT
Interesting. In that case, I will suggest that we always attach patches
to tickets and refer to them as you have done here. For the smallest of
patches, you can also choose to paste the text directly into an email -
or indeed into a ticket comment as I did recently for #204. I will put
this into a wiki page shortly.

As for the patch, it looks like good work to me. Unless anyone else
notices any problems I expect to commit it a bit later tonight.

Meanwhile Peter, if you were happy with all that, I can't see a problem
with you taking on another ticket if you want to and you have time. I'd
be happy to try to suggest one but you should feel free to look through
the list Joe created at
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundContributing and
assign yourself one you think would be interesting.

Cheers,
     Gary