From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: OSX installation (Was: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 incubating Released)
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:32:09 GMT
Virtualenv is not a hard requirement but is convenient. I believe that
we already have instructions that point out that activating a virtualenv
is optional. I think we will just have to present this information to
OSX users to allow them to make their own choice.

If we can avoid wasting time in creating a full installer, this would be
a very good thing. I believe that we are doing enough by providing
appropriate instructions for successful installation and good basic
initial configuration.

Cheers,
     Gary