From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #187: Remove row count and results pagination from Dashboard
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 11:22:41 GMT
I agree that a user might want to know the total number of tickets that
are matching the query. I have not seen that feature in any mock-ups
though. As it was Joe's request, I hope he might comment on this aspect.

Meanwhile thanks for the note about the "More" link. Discussions of this
may overlap a little with #190 which Jure is looking at. On the other
hand, I don't think that point is covered by #190 so I would probably
encourage you to raise a new ticket.

As for a possible answer to it: I don't suppose it would be missed if
the "More" link was shown conditionally. Although it could be considered
useful as a link to the appropriate query, the alternative of changing
the link text may just be confusing.

Cheers,
     Gary