From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #187: Remove row count and results pagination from Dashboard
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:03:03 GMT
If there is a way for the paginator to make sense we could consider
keeping the code. I think it would only make sense if it updated the
tickets shown on the same page but it is not clear that we want that at
the moment.

I would lean towards the second option. Although it might be annoying,
it could always be reverted and adapted to a future behaviour.

Cheers,
Gary