From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to Bloodhound
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 08:50:36 GMT
Hi Jure,

Someone just told me off for not responding to you so I just thought I
would check that you noticed my reply with the change of subject as it
may have been confusing. In summary, I am suggesting that you start with
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/190

Meanwhile, would you consider registering with the issue tracker though
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/register if you have not already
done so? If you are happy with the ticket then this will allow me to
assign the work to you. I'll also be making sure that you can raise
tickets and edit wiki pages.

Cheers,
     Gary