From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: @apbloodhound Twitter accound
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 16:26:30 GMT
On 09/17/2012 11:43 AM, Joachim Dreimann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've taken the liberty to register a Twitter account for the project: @apbloodhound
>
> My idea is to use it to promote releases, engage potential contributors and provide a
channel to receive feedback.

> So far I haven't tweeted yet, partly because I'm not sure about whether there are any
rules on what can be said - I haven't found any. Also, how should we deal with only one person
having the password potentially?

> This is a shout out for any guidance the community can provide.
>
> Cheers,
> Joe

I haven't spotted a huge amount of guidance that seems appropriate. I
have found a few other examples of incubator projects with twitter accounts:

    https://twitter.com/jspwiki
    https://twitter.com/DeltaSpikeTeam

I can't say that this provides any justification for our use but it
might give ideas for the kinds of events that could be talked about.

Cheers,
     Gary