From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject #190: Stop the 'More' action on Active Tickets from including the limit on the number of tickets in the custom query (Was: Re: Contributing to Bloodhound)
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:44:44 GMT
Hi Jure,

Great to hear from you! As I have just been looking at tickets, I also
spotted this one: https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/190

    #190: Stop the 'More' action on Active Tickets from including the limit on the
    number of tickets in the custom query

    Used to be in #187:
       The query behind the 'More' button on Active Tickets (and I assume on My
       Tickets) includes &max=10 to limit the number of tickets shown per page to
       10. I believe this should be higher: ~&max=50 for example. That's because
       the user is specifically on that page to look for more than the number of
       tickets shown on the Dashboard page anyway.

    Essentially this is saying that any limit specified for the queries on the
    dashboard should not propagate to the "More" query.

It is in a very similar area to the one I just mentioned for Peter and,
in fact, was at one point mentioned in the same ticket.

It also looks like it should be pretty simple and will hopefully let you
see the genshi templating language.

Cheers,
     Gary