From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject #187: Remove row count and results pagination from Dashboard (Was: Re: Trying to get started on Bloodhound development)
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:09:24 GMT
Peter,

So, it does seem a little difficult to scan for suitable tickets. I
imagine that https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/187 should be
pretty straight forward and would give you a vague look at the genshi
template language if you are interested in that.

    #187: Remove row count and results pagination from Dashboard

    ..because 'More' buttons exist for both the 'My tickets' and 'Active
    Tickets' sections, and the pagination links on Active Tickets only link to
    the same Custom Query anyway.

Essentially this relates to these kind of views:

  * https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/dashboard
  * https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/milestone/Release%202

At the moment these show pagination but only link to query pages rather
than changing the view in place, as might be implied. I do not think
that we are proposing at the moment that we would see anything more than
a few tickets. Unless anyone else knows something different of course.

Cheers,
     Gary