From Gary Martin <>
Subject Re: Trying to get started on Bloodhound development
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:05:30 GMT
Hi Peter,

That is fantastic... thanks for pointing out that this is confusing! It
looks like a point that is definitely worth clearing up. As you found,
some of the code appears in that location but the Bloodhound and Trac
code itself will be available in directories alongside the installer
directory. Does this help?

I'll have a look through the existing tickets and try to work out some
good tickets for you and other new starters as soon as possible.

On 09/17/2012 11:52 AM, Peter Koželj wrote:
> Hello,
> I am looking to join the Bloodhound community to help out.
> For now I am doing some digging around installation-running-code
> changes-deploy cycle.
> When following the
> document I
> found a bit of inconsistency between the document and my results trying to
> follow it. It suggests that the source is placed in
> installer/bloodhound/src where it can be tweaked with.
> In my case, I only get source for external modules but not for the
> Bloodhound itself. Probably just a missinformation in document or am I
> doing something wrong?
> Also, If you have some beginner's task at hand that could be a side product
> of my Bloodhound explorations, let me know.
> Cheers,
> Peter

View raw message