From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject OSX installation (Was: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 incubating Released)
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 16:31:34 GMT
On 09/14/2012 03:56 PM, John Chambers wrote:
> Great news.
>
> Congratulations to all involved. I have tried it on OSX 10.8.1 and it all
> works fine for me, once I had installed the command line tools.
>
> John

More great news. Thanks John.

It would be nice if we could find a way to get rid of the need for the
command line tools install. I think it is probably a virtualenv issue
and so, strictly speaking, is not a hard requirement. Should we
encourage people trying Bloodhound out on OSX to skip this or recommend
a different way of isolating their python environments?

Cheers,
     Gary