From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 incubating Released
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:47:06 GMT
I was attempting to send this message from apache.org address but I must
have done something wrong as announce@apache.org refused to accept the
message. I have attempted to correct this by resending the message below
to announce@apache.org only. I am not sure it would help to see the same
message repeated on general@incubator or here.

I hope that this made sense.

Cheers,