From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: #187: Remove row count and results pagination from Dashboard (Was: Re: Trying to get started on Bloodhound development)
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 08:54:14 GMT
Peter,

welcome to the project!

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the UI philosophy, I spent some time on this
in the past and would be more than happy to extend the documentation where it falls short
and answer any of your questions.

You can find the initial Email thread discussing the topic in the mailing list archives, called
Bloodhound UI basics and started on Tue, 31 Jan, 14, 17:07 and continues in on February 1st.

There is also a UI section in the Bloodhound Wiki.

Cheers,
Joe

On 18 Sep 2012, at 07:32, Peter Koželj <peter@digiverse.si> wrote:

> I will have a look, it sounds as a good place to start.
>
> While trying to reproduce this, I also wrote down some of
> the peculiarities that I observed as a new Bloodhound user. I'll post them
> to the list when I get a grasp of UI philosophy and project itself.
>
> Peter
>
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com>wrote:
>
>> Peter,
>>
>> So, it does seem a little difficult to scan for suitable tickets. I
>> imagine that https://issues.apache.org/**bloodhound/ticket/187<https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/187>should
be pretty straight forward and would give you a vague look at the