From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Unable to install bloodhound from svn, pip install fails
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:14:42 GMT
Nick,

I'm sorry that I can't immediately help you with the install beyond Ian's
suggestions. I have raised ticket #161 on your behalf however and cc'd you
in:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/161

I've also set your permissions so that you can now create and modify
tickets yourself, as well as wiki pages.

Cheers,
Joe