From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1)
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 00:57:16 GMT
> On 30/07/12 12:48, Joachim Dreimann wrote:
>> Just for the record, I have downloaded reviewed the files to my technical
>> ability.
>>
>> +1 for the release from me.

I second that . The only thing I can mention is that even if manual
installation procedure works for me , on the other hand all the
attempts I made so as to install it from tarball in a Jenkins build
job have failed . This is mainly because :

1. I'm not a proficient Jenkins user ...
2. it seems there's an issue with virtualenv somewhere and ...
3. I've not been able to dedicate any time to this task after the
    few initial experiments

That's obviously not a reason to stop release tarball from being
released , so ...

+1 for release

> The following is a short description of how to verify that the package
> is signed:

[...]

... and all these checks , well I've not tried them yet . Should I ?

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/