From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to install bloodhound from svn, pip install fails
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 06:13:30 GMT
Hi Nick !

Please follow the steps mentioned in #161 [1]_ . Those steps worked
for me before. As you can see [2]_ installation is successful . Please
ask anything else if you have further doubts.

.. [1] Installing hacks from bitbucket hacks mirror
        (https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/161#install)

        (http://hudson.testrun.org/job/bh-tho-bb-test/3/console)

--
Regards,