From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change to NOTICE file? (Was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1))
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 23:47:01 GMT
At least in headers in bootstrap-*.js files I read

/* ==========================================================
 * bootstrap-affix.js v2.1.0
 * http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/javascript.html#affix
 * ==========================================================
 * Copyright 2012 Twitter, Inc.
 *
 *
 * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 * limitations under the License.

... short header in css files though ...

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/