From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI and virtualenv (Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1))
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 02:39:15 GMT
> Hi Olemis,

:)

> Remember that my alteration to your patch meant that the positional
> arguments for an initenv remain unchanged so that should not be the issue.

you are right . I forgot
:-/

> I think I have spotted the most likely reason for the error you see.
> Although it is not clear what arguments you are passing to the
> bloodhound_setup.py,

it's something like this

{{{
#!python

call([python, 'bloodhound_setup.py',
            '-d', 'sqlite',
            '--admin-password=testrun', '--admin-user=bhadmin',
            '--repository-type=svn', '--repository-path='],
        cwd=folder_installer, env=ENVIRONMENT)

}}}

> I think you might be specifying either the
> repository type or repository path.

yes

> I see that the logic around that is
> a little suspect in that there is no check to see if only one of these
> is provided.

I'm supplying both but repository path is empty. That usually means
«no repository»

> I will add a check for that at some point but could you check if you
> pass either the --repository-type or --repository-path options.

yes , both

> If you
> don't have an appropriate path for a local repository it probably is not
> worth specifying either option.

I c ... I'll try again and let you know . Nonetheless , afaics , that
should work due to the fact that those values are the ones used in
trac-admin initenv interactive console as well as trac.ini to specify
«no repository» .

[...]

--
Regards,