From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Plug BH into Allura WAS: [Apache Bloodhound] #156: Local copy of bloodhound part of Apache repo for browse functionality
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 03:59:19 GMT
new thread in town ...

On 8/9/12, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 9, 2012 11:33 AM, "Dave Brondsema" <dave@brondsema.net> wrote:

[...]
>> By the way, I've subscribed to the bloodhound-dev list also.  It seems
>> that allura and bloodhound have a lot in common: python code/project
>> management tools both going through incubation :)
>
> Hehe... actually, I've considered raising the idea of plugging BH into
> Allura. Guess this is a good time to do just that :-)

+1 ... let's plug the BH thingy it in there !
:)

I didn't know much about Allura but , considering the short
introduction I read in the last few minutes I confess that this was
one of the first things I thought when I knew of Bloodhound project ;
mainly after my frustrated attempt to volunteer in order to make
XmlRpcPlugin more usable in Sourceforge's Trac hosted apps .
Sourceforge was one of my most wanted candidates ... even if now it
seems hosted apps passed away there's something we can do in that
direction .

Anyways , if the ASF is the place where all such integrations will
happen then ... well ... much better !

The first question that comes to my mind is « What shall we do ? »

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/