From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #98: upgrade issues.apache.org/bloodhound to bloodhound 0.1.0
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:03:36 GMT
cool !
:)

will we have local copy of BH repository tomorrow too or later ?
I'll take a look at that part of the UI as it seems there's a lot to
do in that direction. If somebody has suggestions regarding the design
of this section they will be welcome . Please list them in #162 or in
a wiki page or maybe sketch it using a wireframe or HTML mockup .
Whatever ...
;)

--
Regards,