From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] An article about Bloodhound published in Tuxinfo magazine
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:51:03 GMT
I'll continue with a series in there (Spanish language of course ...
;) and plan to write some other articles for an English mag too ...
maybe some other in French as well (<= though that's less probable and
maybe will be delayed :-/ ) . In case of English , I'll put it under
your consideration for review before paper/article submission . I
didn't this time because , you know , it was written in Spanish ...
but if some one wants to practice their Spanish / French skills (or is
a native speaker ;) and is also willing to review forthcoming
publications , please contact me in private . I'll appreciate any help
.