From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI and virtualenv (Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1))
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 05:11:36 GMT
u r a genius !
That works for me too . Now all dependencies are installed
:)

Nonetheless , I noticed something is happening in there [1]_ . AFAICS
an error is raised when Trac environment is created and installer
configuration saved . Details follow

{{{
Successfully installed Babel BloodhoundDashboardPlugin
BloodhoundMultiProduct BloodhoundTheme Genshi Pygments pytz Trac
TracAccountManager TracPermRedirect TracThemeEngine
Initenv for '/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/bh-trac-test/workspace/installer/bloodhound/environments/main'
failed.
Wrong number of arguments: 3
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bloodhound_setup.py", line 379, in <module>
    bsetup.setup()
  File "bloodhound_setup.py", line 192, in setup
    self.writeconfig(baseini, [BASE_CONFIG, accounts_config])
  File "bloodhound_setup.py", line 242, in writeconfig
    config.save()
  File "/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/bh-trac-test/workspace/trac/trac/config.py",
line 237, in save
    with AtomicFile(self.filename, 'w') as fileobj:
  File "/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/bh-trac-test/workspace/trac/trac/util/__init__.py",
line 171, in __init__
    (fd, self._temp) = tempfile.mkstemp(prefix=name + '-', dir=dir)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/tempfile.py", line 293, in mkstemp
    return _mkstemp_inner(dir, prefix, suffix, flags)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/tempfile.py", line 228, in _mkstemp_inner
    fd = _os.open(file, flags, 0600)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/bh-trac-test/workspace/installer/bloodhound/environments/main/conf/base.ini-hUfPj7'
}}}

Considering the fact that there's no Trac environment at the moment ,
it seems that the problem is related to the number of parameters
supplied in to trac-admin command . I reviewed the code in console.py
file (more precisely `TracAdmin.do_initenv` ) and it seems changes
sketched in this patch [2]_ for #85 (... and enhanced later by Gary
...) have not been applied in trunk ?

Could you please check ?
This seems to be a critical bug afaics

I'll setup something similar for the installer instead of svn co of trunk

        (http://hudson.testrun.org/job/bh-trac-test/44/console)

.. [2] Patch: BH Trac #85 : Option in trac-admin initenv cmd to
prevent loading default wiki pages (optional)
        (https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/attachment/ticket/85/t85_r1357341_initenv_nodocs.diff)